- The first tip to winning a tender is to make sure you provide all necessary information as set out in the tender application. These include updated tax clearance certificate and shareholding certificates, amongst other requirements.
- Apply the relevant Price and Index Pages indices and always double-check your calculations of the prices in your tender application.
- Only tender for a contract that fits within the scope of your business. There’s no use bidding for a tender to build a hospital if your company is in the catering industry.
- Sign all the relevant pages of your bid document as any unsigned pages may lead to the disqualification of your bid
- Aim to beat the client’s expectations through non-price solutions and sell them upfront. These can include doing the job in less time than required or using fewer resources.
- If you’re unsure of anything, ASK.
THE LEGAL STUFF
CivilSure is a product of Suretimes Insurance Administrators (Pty) Ltd | FSP Number - 1962